On Tuesday the 10th of May 2016, Sam Onigbanjo, Interviewed Steve Akinboro on his rapid growth in the corporate world. Here are Seven of his key statements.
- His Early pain, was a driving factor propelling him forward into his career and destiny.
- Limitless thinking enabled him to see himself as “The man that Can” despite his humble beginnings and “No money ” syndrome
- His self-discipline, enabled him to remain the same in the mist of peer pressure. “This helped distinguish him as a future leader”.
- Mentors/Coaches/Sponsors.Advocates/Promoters : Are necessary external lifelines everyone needs to grow. Every time he didn’t know what to do, he opened up communication with one of these.
- Location can determine your promotion, when promotions became stagnant he relocated.
- It’s compulsory to ask for Increase, It never drops on your lap you need to make demands on life.
- Build great networks, this was his secret external resource
To listen to the full Interview and many more great webinars from true business leaders and champions, join GBP Business club. We are here to help you Increase your skills and productivity.