(Hand out given out at Business club, 18/6/15)
You will never have a second chance to make a first impression.
An unclear message leads to an underserved and unsatisfied audience
- Body language, Always keep your hands open( Palms open and level) if you are being Interviewed or you are trying to consult. However if you are in a 1-2-1 conversation keep still to show “Authority”
- Define your pitch, define your business story, get to the call for action.
- Your point must be crystal clear, (and delivered soon)or else the benefit will never be evident.
- Be Persuasive: get your target to think aahh, this is good for me!
- Think ahead, anticipate and manage your audiences mind. Never assume one shoe fits all.
- Leading your audience by telling a clear story, means you are in control and you have an opportunity to position yourself as an “Authority” plus in an “Excellent light”
- Always seed customer interests, in to your pitch or else they might wonder, why are they telling me all of this???
Strategic Communication tips:
You are not conversing to socialise only, you are conversing to Influence and persuade.
Always have a mental picture of what you want to have before you start speaking, converse as an authority.
Add to who you are what benefit you can give,
Understand what your contact might need.
This is known as Client or Audience Advocacy action:
Self-confidence, one of the master keys for winning pitches
Join GBP Business Club, on our 2 part webinar on “Advanced Business Communications for Entrepreneurs seeking to Influence Sales”
Our first Webinar is open to all club members and friends titled:
“The 5 Cardinal Sins of Business Presentations”
Join us on Tuesday 30th of June 8.30PM , it’s a Webinar so you log in from home. The link will be made available from next week. Check your emails, the facebook group etc.
Webinar 2 “ How you can use Persuasion, Influence and Authority to win new Business”
Using the Client Advocacy Action Model on your target prospects
This is a member’s only webinar